Shortwood Backpack | BlackRegular price £235.00
The Shortwood backpack is the ideal lightweight day pack. With plenty of space for all your essentials plus a bit extra for a “better safe than sorry” kagool when the sky is looking moody.
Supper comfy with wide adjustable shoulder pads lined with soft English suede. Its main compartment is easy to access with plenty of internal pockets to keep you organised. The secure buckled outer pocket construction comes straight from those classic explorer packs of the early 20th century; classic functional design.
- 1 large external pocket (for when you’ve gone beyond carrying essentials.)
- Internal slip pocket (with ample room for an OS map and your current penguin paper back.)
- Internal leather zip pocket. For your more precious essentials.
- Cup holder. (No not really, but it does have an internal water bottle pocket.)
- Fully adjustable straps
- 2 inch wide adjustable shoulder pads, lined with soft English suede.
- Lightly padded back panel (to prevent your Sony Walkman from prodding you in the back on your cycle to work.)
- Top grab handle
- Italian vegetable tanned leather trim.
- Irish woven linen lining.
Size: H 34cm x W 35cm x D 14cm Aprox.
16.5 Litre Capacity
Care for Your Bag
A bit of hide food or simple neutral leather polish will go a long way to keep the leather clean and supple.
Portamus bags cannot be washed or dry-cleaned, but can be sponged gently with a soap-free damp cloth. Always allow the item to dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment. Please don’t dry on a radiator; the leather will not thankyou. Reproofing wax cotton bags will maintain the waterproof qualities and extend your bag’s life.
Sale items can be exchanged and returned for store credit only.