Turtle-neck long dress constructed from handwoven organic cotton fabric made by the weavers of Kutch. It has pleat details at the front and back, roomy hidden pockets and button closure with slit at the back.
It is ideally worn as a dress.
100% handwoven cotton. Made in India.
Length of the dress is 45 inches.
It is imperative to follow the care instructions to retain the beauty of the garments for the years to come. Please follow the following instructions.
1. hand wash separately in cold water.
2. Dry in a shaded area inside out. Hang to dry, do not wring
3. Use mild detergent. Make sure to dissolve the detergent in the water first.
4. Do not scrub while washing.
5. Iron on the reverse side.
6. Do not Bleach
About the Fabric
-Some of the garments are naturally dyed. Slight fading is the nature of natural dyes.
-Variations and irregularities in the fabric are an integral characteristic of the hand printed, handwoven and hand spun fabrics. They add to the uniqueness of the product and are not a defect.